Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Warning Andrew A Peterson Review

This post is about this guy here Andrew A Peterson. I came across this guy the other day. Reading his blog he makes these claims about helping people and understanding SEO and so on. When looking on the internet I can't find any work that he is done.

This blog is dedicated to discovering more about who this guy is who and what businesses he has hurt online. It is my mission to search the internet and find as much as I can and post it here.

If you have ever worked with this guy let me know so that we can make sure that he cant steal from anyone else. His site has been taken down numerous times for stealing content. Not only does this guy scrape sites and steal content he is trying to make money off of it with a donation button.

Post on andrewapeterson.com
Update
Dana/Andrew I hope that you have had a chance to clean up your keyboard that you threw up all over as a result of my post and your stomach being sick, wow you people are drinking the Kool-Aid…. How did what I say turn your stomach are we in china where you can’t ask someone to prove what they are claiming to be true? The guy claims to be an SEO expert, the guy claims to have web experience, so prove it. Show that you can do anything other than act like a competitor and try and hurt other people’s business. Just like he claims his “Friend” used them but know where does he mention how this “Friend” is seeing great results now that they are using him. And interestingly enough Andrew posted a review about this company in August very similar to what his “Friend” had said, although that review never made it on this site and then ironically enough this site was put together where you can see a bunch of reviews about this company and oh by the way donate to me I do SEO as a competitor… It sounds fishy…. Like I said before you claim to do SEO but I can’t see that you can be trusted with anyone’s business. Here is his review that I found back in August.

Andrew A. P. Santa Rosa, CA, 0 friends no surprise here,
8/17/2014
Stay away.
Aggressive and misleading sales people.
They over-promise and under-deliver.

And they generally don't do web design as work for hire, which means they own the site you pay them to build for you.

Don't sign a contract with them without reading every word ver carefully.
This review clearly shows intent. Andrew you claim to have done business with this company but you switch your story up above and say it was a “friend”… It is starting to make sense…. If it talks like duck, walks like a duck, it probably is a duck…..
Dana first off I know you are not Dana and your real name is Andrew so for the sake of not having to go back and forth switching names let’s just get it right, Dana/Andrew. Nice delay on the time between posts. You must really take people as being stupid….
Courage is not building some site where competitors can go bash a company that is the definition of gutless, the definition for those reading “lacking courage or determination”. Courage is going into a burning building knowing you might die. Courage is hanging on the cross dying for your sins. Courage is fighting for your country leaving your family in order to preserve the rights and beliefs of what you stand for. Courage is standing up to Goliath with just a stone in your hand. Courage is jumping out of a helicopter to rescue someone that can’t swim in freezing waters. Courage is building a business from the ground up and employing hundreds of people all on your acts and decisions. Courage is standing up to people who try and tear your down. Courage is a little kid that is abused and faces their accuser and is victorious, how can you even compare….. Furthermore no one is oppressing anyone….

So let’s get it right nothing that this site stands for is courage it is actually gutless. Furthermore no one is hiding in the shadows. It is amazing how when someone stands up to a bully to the likes of Andrew that they are attacked. Once again Andrew… Show us some of your SEO work, a portfolio page of clients you have helped, maybe a case study of how you helped grow someone’s business, maybe a testimonial of someone that has used you and likes the work you have done, where is it at? Oh but donate some money to me.

Dana/Andrew one in the same should feel disgusted, but you don’t because you thrive on destruction.
I have a small business and am looking to find someone to market my business which lead me here and I have had people like you use review sites and forums to create and fabricate lies because they don’t know the first thing about anything other than trying to destroy another person’s business. And that is sickening truly.. The fact of the matter I hate BULLIES and this site is an example of a predator trying to bully and extort someone which is what should make you “sick to your stomach”, quoting Andrew… It is clear Andrew wrote a review as himself then turns around and claims it is his “Friend” the friend he never mentions again and then all of sudden some lady named Dana is sick to her stomach and the hero Andrew swoops in acting as if it’s ok I embrace this feedback that’s why this post is here… All the while leaving out anything that is truthful in the process. Oh and by the way I am a competitor reach out to me I can help you and interestingly enough a lot of the other reviews on here are competitors as well.
What is interesting to me is why the hell would someone who claims to have an SEO business go to another company do the very service they are experts in? Anybody? Anybody? Does that make sense?  If I owned a car wash I am not going to go to my competitor to wash my car, if it is what I am good at? And I sure the hell am not going to be mad at him if it didn’t turn out right… Does that make any sense?
And last nothing on here is aggressive it is a request to show proof of the work you claim to be good at and the justification for someone to donate a cent to the cause? If that makes you sick to your stomach you might want to go and buy some pepto bismol because you are in for a rough road in this world. Once again who is this friend? Show us some SEO/Web development work, does it exist?

And just in case the post doesn’t stay up I have my own post created to help people aware of the cyber bullies and cyber stalkers of the world….. http://billygunslinger.blogspot.com/2015/03/andrew-peterson-review.html

Dana wrote on March 17th, 2015 10:33 pm :
This is for Billy. I read your post tonight and it made my stomach turn. I’ve never seen such vicious, vitriolic crap. What are you doing here? You clearly are NOT a Madwire customer. More than likely you are a Madwire employee. Andrew has been courageous enough to create a place where people can speak out about their experiences even though there are people like you – cowards who hide in the shadows – and try to bully and intimidate. Madwire must pay high commissions to get guys like you to lie and knowingly cheat people. Don’t show up here again. No one wants to hear from you!

andrewapeterson wrote on March 18th, 2015 9:44 am :

Dana,
Honestly I don’t mind people posting weird and aggressive comments here. It kind of just validates the need for this post. It is kind of strange though.

Billy wrote on March 17th, 2015 8:17 pm :
I was reading more about you, wow man for real, the crap on the internet about you. You claim to do SEO but I cannot find you anywhere on the internet and work that you have done, is that a lie? Who have you done work for? Something else I find very peculiar you are asking for donations, what the hell would the donation go to? Pretty sleazy man…. You would think someone so smart would figure out a way to monetize there site other than a donation button, pretty hilarious. Do people really donate money to you?

Review of his site.
This site is pathetic for real. I agree with David and yes I am doing research as well. It seems like if any of these people are actual customers they are terrible business people. I mean come on you lost your house, you are going bankrupt, you can’t pay your bills. In really looking at this it is very clear that in creating this post you and the others are trying to extort this company, it is really sad. It is funny how you (Andrew Peterson) talk about how you care about people and that you are in the open when the reality of the fact is you come off as a cyber stalker and cyber bully or you would make an attempt to post something positive as well. It makes no sense why you would try and pray on another company to benefit yourself? It really is a sad case that people like you have access to computers and have the ability to post anything. I am surprised you kept David’s post up and I am sure this one will be deleted. I feel sorry for you man you need to seek counseling you obviously are not stable and don’t know the first thing about running a business or internet marketing. If you did, you would create a product that competes with the likes of and your friend that you said used them would have never went to them. I am curious your “Friend” why didn’t they use you? Can you even build something that people actually want not some collection of fake online reviews that clearly are defamation and slander, real tough guy. Another funny thing about this is did you ever do business with them? So how do you know anything about them? 
Update 

andrewapeterson wrote on March 16th, 2015 10:48 pm :
Thanks, Billy, for your input.
Update
This guy claims to be an artist, futurist, and composer.... That is freaking hilarious. Could you imagine going to pay money to watch this guy. What has he done that is worthy of anything. I have some other things I have found as well that I will post on here.

This recent post of his

When will big data spill over? What?
These mining firms, if you will, will eventually cave to selling to everyone.
What will we do with the data?
What will future for-profit mining operations be focused on?
Don't forget to donate to the cause! I mean are you serious with this? Tell me more you are so brilliant and futuristic, lol. wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment